Standalone Laser Cabinet, incl. EVC laser
Specifications standard enclosure.
- Laser build into a class-1 enclosure.
- Infeed and outfeed gate, including interlocks on shuttle.
- Laser safety glass window to inspect the marking process.
- Length of the track inside is 800 mm.
- Belt Track system; belt width = 8 mm.
- Stopper and clamping to position the board in the track.
- Manual width adjustment of the track.
- Manual height adjustment of the laser to adjust the focus distance.
- Focus finder and aiming diode to show where the marking will be done.
- Height of the module 1600 mm.
- Working height laser: 930 mm (SMEMA)
- Width of the module: 850 mm.
- Adjustable feet underneath.
Module control system:
- Tower light on the top.
- Track, gates, controlled by Omron PLC.
PC and Laser controller:
- PC foreseen with:
- Windows 7
- Merlin laser control software.
- Promass user interface.
- PC touch screen integrated in the module.
- The Promass user software allows the operator to mark also panels.
- Lasercontroller and PC integrated in cabinet.
- SMEMA interfaces upstream and downstream.
- Infeed Track, L=500 or L=600 mm.
- Outfeed Track. L=500 or L=600 mm.
- Electrical width adjustment internal track.
- Electrical width adjustment Infeed track.
- Electrical width adjustment Outfeed track.
- Auto X-axis laserhead, controlled by Promass Software.
- Auto Y-axis track, controlled by Promass Software.
- Electrical Z-axis laserhead, to be controlled by push buttons.
- Auto Z-axis laserhead, controlled by Promass Software.
Flip station (excl. X-axis):
- Flip station in internal track.
- Only possible in combination with X-axis on Laserhead.
Destacking (excl. Infeed track):
- Destacker on Infeed track.
- Length of infeed track = 750 mm.
Restacker (excl. Outfeed track:
- Restacker on Outfeed track.
- 1 Pc SMEMA cable L=3000mm